Blue Sapphire Is the Best Option for Engagement Rings than Diamonds
Blue is the most popular color of sapphire. Original and high-quality blue sapphire is not too dark or too light but a vibrant, velvety blue hue. The blue hue is the most valuable sapphire. Blue sapphire becomes very popular in engagement rings designs. Many people are unaware about it that Princess Diana chooses blue sapphire for her engagement ring. Now it can say that blue sapphire is the next diamond for engagement rings. Nowadays brides to be also considered blue sapphire for their marriage.
Best color for blue sapphire
Blue sapphires are available in all shades of blue, some are so dark that they look black and lack transparency while others are so light that they are translucent. For the engagement ring, many people consider the medium electric blue color of the sapphire. It delivers a really pretty blue which vibrant and not too dark or too light. Colored gems like sapphires are often referred to by their origin like Madagascar blue, Ceylon blue, Kashmir blue etc. it can be quite costly.
Option of diamond
Like Princess Diana, you can also choose blue sapphire instead of a diamond. If you want to buy something a little bit more bold and different than a diamond, the blue sapphire is a great option to go.
Blue sapphire cuts
Round-cut sapphire engagement rings are so expensive because these are so rare to find. Cutters try to save as much as the original rough of the gem as possible. This is the reason behind round cut blue sapphire is expensive.
Larger cuts sapphires like ovals and cushions don’t require much removal of the original rock. You might be wondering that smaller circle cut sapphire may cost more than a larger oval or cushion cut.
Blue sapphire is not like diamonds, so there are no ideal cuts for sapphires like diamonds. Each sapphire is so different and attractive. Sometimes it’s best for a rock to be shaped into a princess cut; other times its best to be an emerald cut.
The uniqueness of the sapphire
Display of sapphire is also very important in engagement rings. Princess Diana famous ring was set surrounded by diamonds. If you are selecting a blue sapphire in engagement ring then you may prefer to let it shine alone. I think it looks more attractive and beautiful. You can pair traditional blue sapphire with diamonds to get a classier look. You can also try different and unique color combination with this.
The color of blue sapphire
Blue sapphire is also known as Neelam. If you really want to find high or original quality Neelam, then you should rely on its color. Color is very important while choosing a blue sapphire for an engagement ring.
Reasons why sapphire is better than diamonds?
- Neelam is much affordable than diamonds. Due to high consumer demands diamonds are very costly. If you want to buy a beautiful engagement ring in a budget then you may consider blue sapphire instead of a diamond. Sapphires are the best pocket-friendly options as compare to diamonds.
- Sapphires are incredibly scratch resistant and strong. An engagement ring with a sapphire is not only beautiful to admire but will certainly stand up to a lifetime of everyday abuse.
- Blue sapphire gives astrological effects also while diamond is lack of it. If you want to make your marital life blissful after marriage then you should consider Neelam instead of a diamond.
Advantages of blue sapphire in the engagement ring
- Blue sapphire color is very attractive and stunning. They really stand out from the crowd.
- Neelam is not conventional as diamonds. Nowadays, it becomes more popular and trendy as compared to diamonds.
- Sapphire is too brittle or soft for daily wear. Blue sapphire is extremely durable and ideal for engagement ring worn every day.
- Blue sapphire cost less per carat than diamonds. You will be able to get a much larger ring for blue sapphire in your budget.
- Diamonds rings are so expensive than blue sapphire. A single diamond is usually the most expensive. The bigger and better quality your diamond is, the pricier it gets.
- Some brides think diamonds conventional and refer unusual designs that better suit their professional style.
How to wear blue sapphire astrologically?
You should wear blue sapphire on Saturday. This gemstone must be worn in the middle finger of right hand. Silver is the best metal for this stone. You can also wear it as a pendant. Men should wear Neelam in the middle finger of the right hand and women can wear it in the middle finger of the right hand or left hand as per your choice or convenience.
If you want to buy a quirky, trendy and stylish engagement ring for your bride, then you must consider blue sapphire for this. Your fiancé can wear it every day. So, sapphire is the best idea for engagement rings as it fits into your budget and choice also.